Friday, June 4, 2010

What's Happening...

Well, this is just going to be a short entry. There isn't much to say about this week. I finished "Fool Moon," Book 2 of the Dresden Files. It was very good and, like I said, I'll write a review of the series once I finish. From what I understand the books keep getting better and better, and so far I really enjoyed the first two, so I'm looking forward to the others.

Tomorrow, we're going to Spartanburg to do a little ghost hunting. I'm excited about it. Hopefully we'll have more luck than usual, but even if not, it should be fun. We're checking out an eerie old cemetery and possibly one or two other places while we're there. We're borrowing an infrared camera this time, so at least we have better equipment than usual. Wish us luck.

As for the writing, I still am brainstorming about a horror novel. I'm trying not to stress over it. The idea will eventually come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment