Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update on Ghost Hunting

I almost forgot to mention that we're planning on going ghost hunting with a group of friends this weekend, Saturday night. I'm really excited about it since I haven't gone ghost hunting since my college days. I'm not sure where we're going yet, but I'll keep you posted. Our friend Chad has some good ideas about creepy places to go, so we'll probably leave it up to him. This blog is as much a reminder to me as an update for you. I need to charge up the digital camera, the video camera, and try to locate the tape recorder and compass. Wish us luck! I'll blog about it after the fact, though given our past history I'm pretty confident we won't find anything. Still, it's worth a shot, and going to creepy places and taking pictures is always fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment